This application is for first responders, aid scouts, and centers that are interested in providing resources, food, and help to those who have suffered through a disaster.
1. Open app and record your location.
2. Take photos and record audio so that others get a clear understanding of what aid is needed.
3. Write notes and publish.
Aid Workers & Scouts
1. Canvas the areas that you have been assigned.
2. Choose your location and record the situation.
3. Record via your own voice what is needed and how many people will need aid.
4. Publish and move on to your next location.
1. Publish your location, as most are mobile and transient.
2. Record what items, resources, and services you are providing.
3. Update your location/information often as more supplies and resources are handed out.
4. Expect people to get notified and arrive based upon your updates!
The idea of the application is help organize efforts and connect those in need with those who are trying to help.
1. Setup public and private teams that can receive notifications and alerts, as well as chat in real-time.
2. Allow people to subscribe to alerts and notifications tied to an aid worker, a scout, and/or a aid center.
3. Publish images/audio and descriptions to FB so that you can get others outside your area to stay up-to-date with the work that is being done on the ground. This humanizes the event, as only some of the details will be picked up by local news and agencies.
We built this app so that we can have the greatest impact, since our solution works on mobile devices vs. being web-driven.