Indian Rummy by Octro has LIVE TABLES for Rummy, and you play with REAL
PLAYERS from all around the world.
Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For
2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5
players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when a player has formed
required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn. On a valid declare
scores of the rest of the players are counted.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummy interesting and
challenging. To win a game of Rummy requires skill, use of memory, complete focus,
and involvement in the game.
Indian Rummy by Octro is multiplayer card game that you can play with bots (computer)
and with your Facebook friends anywhere in the world. You can play in public room or
in a private room where you can invite your friends and decide the bet per point. The
main features of Indian Rummy by Octro are
1. Play with real players anywhere in the world
2. Create private rooms
3. Easy and unique interface that uses a real play like moves to pick a card, discard a
card and declare your cards.