This FREE Christmas edition of Bo's Matching Game offers toddlers and preschoolers more than just a standard Memory game! The edition offers innovative play and educational functionalities with a Christmas vibe! Just listen to the music or have a look at the cards graphics!
- Toddlers will be able to play for the first time Memory by themselves with the Lulu and Tommie game, while decorating the Christmas tree!
- Kids can choose between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game with cards in Christmas style.
- The wrong turn counter offers kids a possibility to play matches with other kids/parents etc. The winner has the lowest number of wrong-turns while matching all the cards.
- With the question mark all the cards can be turned once and will automatically be turned back. Kids can than start matching the cards as fast as possible in the lowest amount of wrong-turns.
In the Start Screen kids can choose from 2 possibilities;
* The big button opens a screen that offers an overview of 2 themes. The next screen offers the choice between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game. In the final screen the matching game can be played!
The 5 buttons in the playing screen can be used to return to the Start Screen, to change the number of cards, to start a new matching game with a random shuffled theme, to turn all the cards once and finally to shuffle the chosen theme cards. Below the 5 buttons there is the wrong-turn counter.
* The little button opens the Lulu and Tommie game. From the left row a card can be chosen and from the right row the matching card needs to be found.
Where does the standard Bo's Matching Game differ from Bo's Santa Matching Game?
- All Memory cards when turned are called out by a voice-over, which makes it a great tool to learn English as a second/another language for toddlers and preschoolers.
- 8 themes instead of 2 themes, so many more cards to discover!
If you like "Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift" then try our other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* "Bo's Bedtime Story", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps !
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In-App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
About the "MUM" of Bo the Giraffe
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she can fulfill her passion to create unique products by using her motto “less is more” and bright colors.
From the start her target audience are children in the age of 0 - 6 years and she uses her study in Disability Studies and Inclusive Education to understand what drives children.
She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, and his friends as the main characters in her creations. At the moment 26 Bo the Giraffe children's books and 5 Bo the Giraffe Apps are on the market.