Away is is a game. That contains 5 different levels.... The higher the level the more difficult the game becomes.
The playing time is shown during playing. and the player is informed on how to play.
This game is played as the the following:
* First the player selects the playing level.
* A Ball (Red) moving on the screen appear, its speed changes according to the selected level.
* Alerts appear guiding the operator on what to do in each level.
* The challenge is to keep the green ball (player's ball) avoiding the red ball for the a given.
* The level selected determines how fast the red ball moves.
* Each round is timed and timing starts as the player touches the green ball.
* The passed time and the time remaining is shown during playing.
* An alert informs the player when they win and and when they loose.
* The game can be played over and over and balls never stop.
Music is played to add to the enjoyment
It is a game of fun and reaction. Speed and reflection are also tested ...