Waters is a monthly digital and print publication focusing on how capital markets participants use technology to underpin every aspect of their day-to-day lives, from trading-related front-office activities through to settlement in the back office.
It covers technology utilization across the buy side and the sell side, in addition to exchanges and other trading venues. Key issues include: Algorithmic and high-frequency trading; risk management; compliance and regulatory developments; hardware, hosting and infrastructure services and technologies; performance, attribution and client reporting; and data management.
Waters also produces daily end-of-day news alerts, combining buy-side, sell-side, and market and reference data content, ensuring that its readers are always one step ahead of their competition.
Available via subscription, or as part of a corporate licence to waterstechnology.com, this app will allow you to read Waters at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the information as soon as it’s published.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• Single issues are available to buy via the app for £84.99 (US$109.99).
• A six-month subscription costs £449.99 (US$599.99). Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the six-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.