Go to: http://CrushTheCubicle.com/trackable to access the "trackable game image" & directions. **Note: This game uses augmented reality (WAY COOL) to allow you to throw paper wads through "actual space" at co-workers. You'll need to point your phone's camera at the "trackable game image" to play. View the video, read below, and/or go to http://crushthecubicle.com/trackable for more info.
Have you ever been frustrated with your job, irritated with your co-workers, or just wanted to occasionally give your boss a piece of your mind? Yup, we thought so! We designed this mobile phone game and developed the book Crush The Cubicle: 101 Jobs You Can Do From Anywhere and the site CrushTheCubicle.com just for people like you.
The mobile phone game is an addictively fun stress reliever that uses a groundbreaking new technology called augmented reality (AR) to allow you to throw paper wads through “actual space” to hit one of six cartoon co-workers. Direct hits spur hilarious rebuttals from the characters. It’s almost more fun hearing what they say than actually hitting them (almost)!
To get full directions about how to play the game
and to download the trackable image, go to:
- Game uses augmented reality (way cool).
- You do NOT just play on your flat phone screen.
- The distance you’re away from the “trackable” game image impacts the difficulty of the game and your score.
- 3 challenge rounds provide endless fun.
- Track personal best scores.
- Share your score on Facebook.
- Take out your stress on fictional characters – not real ones.
- Each time you play, you’re sending a message to the corporate world that you’re planning on breaking free and Crushing The Cubicle for real.