Finally, a FREE stylish retro flip clock on your iPhone and iPod touch.
~ Stunning HD images based on local weather, RSS news feed and alarm clock download available ~
***Highlights & Features***
- A retro flip clock with a modern twist
- Scrolling headlines via RSS Feed
- Stunning HD images that changed based on localized weather
- Alarm Clock Download via In-App Purchase to wake up to your favorite songs
-- THE BEST 3-IN-1 CLOCK WEATHER NEWS SOLUTION AVAILABLE --
With built-in localized Weather information, RSS and retro flip clock, Clock Weather News keeps you informed and ready for the day no matter the conditions.
★ Retro Flip Clock ★
- Featuring a stylish flip clock style display, time never looked so good
- Placed on top of changing weather scenes based on current conditions, you’ll be able to check the time and the weather at a glance.
- Set to 12h or 24h
★ Instant and Live Weather Conditions ★
- Automatically localized to your current location
- Background changes to current conditions ... clouds, sunny, rain, evening
- Set to Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 4-Day extended forecast drop-down menu when you need it
- Displays current wind speed
★ RSS Reader News Feed ★
- Get your RSS Reader news feed directly within the app
- Set to auto scroll or manual scroll to read at your own pace
- Tap to browse full article, tap to close to read additional articles
★ Alarm Clock Download - Available via In-App Purchase only $.99 ★
- Removes ads upon upgrade
- Wake up to your favorite songs
- Set multiple and multi-day alarms
Q: Isn't Google Reader set to discontinue in early July?
A: Yes. We already have an update ready to go once they pull the plug.
Q: Is the app free?
A: Yes. And it is supported by nonintrusive ads at the bottom of the screen.
Q: How do I set the alarm?
A: You can unlock this feature by via a one-time In-App Purchase of $.99.
Q: How do I get rid of the ads?
A: You can get rid of the ads as well as unlock unlock the alarm clock download via a one-time In-App Purchase of $.99.