Benkyou math: Grade 3 -- A Math app for kids with a Japanese twist. The current version covers addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and reading analog time. Quizcor is proud to offer this latest addition to its Benkyou Math product line (Grade 1 and 2 additions are also available).
• The app offers thousands of mathematical practice drills and is designed to build both accuracy and speed.
• The students’ results are tracked, so they can monitor their improvements over time.
•Students can choose to receive feedback after each question (practice mode), or receive feedback at the end of an exercise (test mode).
• Detailed solutions for each question. The solutions are detailed out on virtual graph paper, and help students with understanding concepts such as Carrying and Borrowing.
• The app is customizable and students can change the background colours and icon themes to their personal preferences.
•Colorful backgrounds, sounds and animations are used to keep the learning experience fun.
Here is what is covered in the Grade 3 addition:
· Addition of 3-digit number by 2-digit number.
· Subtraction of 3-digit numbers.
· Multiplication of 2 and 3-digit numbers by one digit.
· Multiplication of 2-digit number by 2-digit numbers.
· Basic Division (1-digit divided by 1-digit).
· Advanced Division including remainders (2-digit divided by 1-digit).
· Reading and measuring time:
o Calculating future and past time by adding or subtracting minutes.
o Calculating how much time has passed between time A and time B
Japanese elementary math curriculum is focused on accuracy and speed. This speed and accuracy is obtained by extensive practice, drills, and understanding of the core mathematical concepts. QuizCor created this app to give the opportunity for students outside of Japan to try their hand at the Grade 3 Japanese math curriculum.