The Choice App (formally The Virgin App) is an app tailored for teens and young adults who choose to remain abstinent. Whether you’re waiting for marriage or simply until you are old enough to make an adult decision, we want to help.
We have created a tool to help motivate, inspire and most importantly strengthen those who are choosing to wait. Peer pressure is only getting worse and affecting kids at younger ages, so we wanted to make an app teens can carry around with them to remind them that they are never alone in their choice of waiting.
With out suite of features, users can browse, learn and even contribute to the app to help others that share similar beliefs as they do.
App Video at: www.TheChoiceApp.com
Features of The Choice app:
* Diary - Passcode protected personal diary for saving daily memories and events with text, photos and audio recordings.
* Why Wait? - Store your personal reasons and beliefs on waiting in our Why Wait? section to serve as a reminder for those times you feel temptation and need a little extra strength.
* Inspirational Stories - Browse through a collection of inspiring stories about waiting, written by other teens and young adults. Users can even submit their own experiences.
* Educate Yourself - Discover plenty of useful information in this section, from statistics, facts, myths to relationship tips.
* Videos - Watch videos that encourage, inspire, motivate and entertain teens and young adults while teaching them the importance of making smart choices.
* Set a passcode in the Settings screen to protect your Diary and Why Wait? sections from prying eyes.