This app is for serious, competitive badminton players only. The app helps you improve your footwork, and potentially also your stamina. Ideally, you use it on a real badminton court, with racket in hand.
• Strap your iPhone around you arm (or put it in your pocket).
• Plug in the earphones.
• Grab your racket, and go to your play-center of the court.
• Tap Start.
• Listen for the directions: DROP, SMASH, or CLEAR, in either your LEFT ear or your RIGHT ear.
That way the app tells you which of the six "corners" to move to, where you will hit the imaginary bird, before quickly returning to your play-center and split-stepping before the next randomly selected direction is given.
• Adjust the pace from 6 to 60 hits per minute.
• Select from 2 to 6 corners to practice in a session.
• Specify timing for a split-step hint alert, as well as a hit-sound alert.
Free for a limited introductory time period.