c-route Viewer is an app for mobile devices that shows the current route of a vehicle on an iPhone or an iPad.
The app adds to the identification system c-ident c-trace offers for refuse collection trucks as well as the tracking system c-route which can be mounted on commercial vehicles and passenger cars. These systems collect the GPS coordinates of the route travelled.
The data produced by these systems are transferred online to the software c-ware also offered by c-trace. The App c-route Viewer displays the data graphically as a route on the iPhone or the iPad.
This App only operates in combination with the c-trace systems and the software c-ware offered as ASP solution. Projects and App users need to be set up and coordinated.
• Password authentication protects against unauthorised access
• Display of the vehicle information of a customer’s project
• Colour-marked route and working activity of the vehicles shown including the last issued message
• Display of the routes of one or more vehicles of the current day
• Display of the place where the vehicle last issued a message
• Displaying various map types: normal, satellite or hybrid maps
• Communication with the driver via a stored telephone number
• List of current vehicle data: number of emptyings and collected weights (data may vary depending on the project)
• Display of detailed vehicle information
• Optional: display of the FMS (vehicle telemetry) data:
· Start time
· Driving time
· Standing time
· Idle times
· Engine off time
· Distance travelled
· Fuel consumption
· Consumption per km
· Consumption per hour
· Harsh acceleration
· Harsh braking