The iriverOn app monitors your workout progress and goals in real time. Track your progress from various exercises including: walking, running, hiking, mountain biking and many others. The iriverOn app provides information of your vital signs such as heart rate, steps taken, calories burned, and distance covered, directly from the built-in sensor.
Using the GPS feature on your Smartphone, retrace and set your exercise routes via map and track your heart rate changes during your exercise. You can also set specific exercise goals to individual vital sign categories like heart rate, distance, time, and calories burned.
Through the voice feedback feature, information such as progress status towards your goal and heart rate zone information during your exercises are heard through the earbuds of the iriverOn. All of your exercise data is recorded on the iriverOn application and is continuously updated in real-time. In addition, post and share your workout results with your friends Facebook. (The GPS from your Smartphone calculates distance and speed without the iriverOn headset synced to Bluetooth)
1. Provides various detailed vital sign information such as: heart rate, speed, distance, pace, cadence, altitude, and calories burned.
2. Get accurate heart rate information when the iriverOn is properly connected via Bluetooth to a Smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled devices.
3. Your exercise route is detected through maps and changes in your heart rate zone are also tracked when the iriverOn and your Smartphone are synced. (Tracking on map is only available for iOS versions 5.0 and above)
4. During your exercise, the voice feedback feature of the iriverOn provides speech guidance towards your set exercise goals and the current status of your heart rate zone.
5. With the iriverOn, adjustment and setup of the steps calibration detects accurate exercise information.
6. Detect your basic heart rate through the Health Status test before exercising,
7. To create a fun exercise experience, a trophy is rewarded with every exercise goal reached.
8.With the iriverOn app, create the “Power Song” playlist with your favorite exercise music to help motivate and enjoy your exercise.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.