Ask trusted locals about travel tips or unique ways to spend time in your own city! No more wondering around and looking for things to do, find the off-the-beaten track attractions. Easily connect and communicate with local people in to discover real, less touristic Asia & Europe. Authentic experiences include dining at a local’s home, tours to hidden gems and participating in local activities.
Chat with locals through our app and book one of the truly memorable experiences they’re offering. What better way to enjoy the local culture, make new friends and taste the authentic food?
Discover the world of food while joining host Marta for a Portuguese home dinner in Amsterdam. It’s all about the unique cozy atmosphere you won’t find in a typical restaurant!
Visit a non-touristic Thai market at the crack of dawn and bargain like a local - your host will teach you all about it! Fancy a city tour? Ask a local about it!
Discover the secrets of fruit carving and learn a new skill with a Balinese artist in Indonesia. Incredible photos guaranteed!
Why should you use the Local Guide for Asia & Europe?
- Connect and chat with trusted locals
- Read reviews from travelers like you
- Support the local community: your booking money goes directly to the local people
- Easy booking & guaranteed customer service
- Safe, secure payment through your phone
- Use before and during your trip: GPS-based recommendations
700+ private tours, home dinners and local activities in 8 countries:
- The Netherlands: Amsterdam & Eindhoven
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
- India: Mumbai & Kochi
- Indonesia: Bali, Jakarta, Yogyakarta
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Georgetown, Penang
- Sri Lanka: Colombo, Kandy
- Nepal: Kathmandu
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
- Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket
What are travelers saying?
“For me this has been one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had whilst traveling, and I can only recommend it as much as possible.” – Guest Michael
“We love how passionate host Lani was about meeting new people and we are thankful to have known her through Withlocals.” – Guest Lucee
If you have your heart and eyes set on truly memorable experiences, The Local Travel Guide with locals will give your experience the local touch you’ve been looking for! Download and install now, The local World is at your fingertips!