Tweed Shire Council’s free app provides a wide range of services and information on your smartphone or tablet, including:
• Check what’s on in the Tweed with the Calendar of Events.
• View road closures on MyRoadInfo and other alerts and services including water and sewer notifications and water meter reading dates.
• Search development applications, make a property enquiry or book a building inspection.
• Check if a sportsground is open or closed.
• Find the waste collection days for your street.
• Report a Problem - send a customer request for a range of issues.
• View and search Council tenders (login required).
• Find Council/Councillor contact information and meeting dates.
• Access emergency contact information.
• Search for a library book.
Suitable for smartphones, tablets and internet enabled devices.