* "Simple activities suitable for young learners." by iphonemom.com
* The creator of Kids Fireman, Apple’s one of 13 Fun Learning Essential Must-have Apps for Kids, brings you this new, exciting sequel.
Is your kid fascinated with police cars and police activities? If so, this app is for you. Use your picture (or take a new picture of yourself or anyone) to create your own police badge, drive a police car, ring the siren, help children cross the street, catch a robber, check for speed as cars drive by using a speed gun, play with a K-9, and much more.
This app enables kids to be a policeman and go through various activities in a storybook-like and a game-like setting. This app is full of exciting, interactive activities and sounds that your kids will love.
Kids Police is made by a parent, tested and approved by a policeman.
• Create a police ID/badge using an existing or newly taken picture.
• Look inside the police station, ring the alarm and make police cars produce sounds.
• Dress a policeman and put on a police hat.
• Drive a police car.
• Control the steering wheel, sound the siren, etc.
• Help children cross the street.
• Use the policeman’s speed gun to check the speed as cars pass by.
• Catch a robber. See how many you can catch – in a game-like fashion.
• Train a K-9 – play a game of jump over obstacles and then feed the dog afterwards.
Please check out the video at http://youtu.be/yIC_k15_j4Q
Follow us at http://www.twitter.com/DuckyLuckyStd.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical issue.
Ducky Lucky Studio is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Creative Play, Environment, Games, Music