The simple object of this game is to avoid the oncoming traffic and keep the bug from becoming a “splat” on the windshield!
Imagine the day in the life of a ladybug (or other insect) caught in the middle of a busy highway!
You think a traffic jam is bad?
It can be a lousy day for a bug, especially when the end result is a “splat” on a car windshield!
However, in “Splatz And Batz” you can help a ladybug, locust or bumble bee avoid fast cars, motorcycles, semi trucks, car wrecks and construction zones by moving through all the traffic and earning points along the way.
However, watch out, there’s a hungry bat which can be pretty sneaky!
This game features:
- Easy-to-learn game play
- Crisp graphics
- Supports Game Center Leader Boards
- Fun game music
How to Play:
- Choose your character: ladybug, purple ladybug, locust or bumble bee.
- Touch and move your bug character on the screen to avoid oncoming cars, trucks, motorcycles and wrecks. Watch out for the bat and it comes in from all directions!
- You may move forwards, sideways and backwards.
- Rotating construction cones only slow you down, but you can maneuver through them.
- Score points by collecting leaves, dandelion “puffs” and pieces of candy.
- Compete against other players in Game Center for top scoring honors.
Ads can be removed from this game for an in-app purchase of $2.99 (U.S.).
Kids Mode feature is available allowing your bug character to live despite touching enemies.
Download Splatz And Batz now! It’s FREE!