Cathode is an advanced terminal app with visuals inspired by classic computers.
Use it to wirelessly connect to any machine that offers secure shell access.
- Fast and accurate emulation
- Live text resizing and reflowing
- 256 Colors
- Unicode (single width glyphs)
- Perfect score on test suites
- Large collection of retro bitmap fonts
- Zoom text from small/crisp to large/blocky.
- More than a dozen sliders for customizing shape, colour, lighting, and distress.
- Takes full advantage of retina displays
- Fluid animations respond to your gestures and movements
- Low power modes for using less CPU and battery
- Support for bluetooth keyboards, including special keys
- On-screen keyboard can be customized with favorite characters
- Keyboard can be hidden for a fullscreen experience
- Works comfortably in both portrait and landscape modes
- Connects over 3G or Wifi
- Handles multiple concurrent sessions
- Preserves connections and reconnects when needed
- Automatically detects nearby computers using Bonjour
- Save bookmarks for frequently used servers.
- SSH key management.