What is: 14 - 2 - 5 = ? How about: 41 - 18 - 15 - 2= ? And how about: 251 - 92 - 23 - 68 - 37 = ?
The best app for practicing SUBTRACTING MULTIPLE NUMBERS.
- Select subtracting 3, 4 or 5 numbers.
- Select subtracting numbers up to: 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100
For Elementary / Primary School Math.
- Learn / practice multiple numbers subtraction
- Subtract 3, 4 or 5 numbers
- Subtract numbers up to: 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100
- Great for improving mental math skills
- MQuiz - math quiz - apps are loved by students, educators and parents.
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Setup the difficulty levels:
1. Subtracting 3, 4 or 5 numbers
2. Subtracting numbers up to: 10, 20, 30 , 50, 100
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage, and as the number of mistakes
- With timer
- Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Check other math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection:
- MQuiz Three Digit Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Adding Decimals
- MQuiz Subtracting Decimals
- MQuiz Integer Addition
- MQuiz Integer Subtraction
- MQuiz Mixed Integer Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Square Root
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Negative Number Line