NOTICE: How Are You is no longer supported by developers.
How Are You App is a beautiful and easy tool for mood tracking in the form of a personal journal. Developed to help people who suffer from depression, anxiety, stress, bipolar disorder, mood swings and OCD.
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health.
For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you