OnePageCRM converts the complexity of sales into a simple to-do list.
This simple customer relationship management (CRM) uses Getting Things Done [GTD] principles to help you convert leads to customers, reach sales targets and grow your business fast. With OnePage, salespeople can always stay on top of their sales pipeline, manage contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks.
Focus on your Next Action to easily convert leads into customers and grow your business.
Integrate One Page CRM with other applications such as MailChimp, Unbounce, Wufoo, Skype, Evernote, Google Apps, Help Scout and Zapier to name a few.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
- We focus you 100% on taking action. NOT data entry.
- A smart system to ensure you always follow up with contact.
- Sync your contacts, notes and deals across all computers and devices you use.
- Import a contact from your address book.
- Capture and update leads, prospects and contacts while you’re on the road and manage your sales pipeline.
- Start making new calls, send text messages and emails in just one click.
- Forward customer emails directly to contacts in OnePageCRM.
- Of course you can close more sales, all from your mobile.
And so much more...
* Join over 10,000+ happy users who love working in OnePageCRM *
* Create an account and get organized in less than 2 minutes! *
PRESS & ACCOLADES
The Times, Forbes,
Techcrunch: "it takes a “zero-admin” approach that isn’t just designed to help manage contacts and track sales, but to actually help sell."
The Guardian: " a thorough and well organised CRM manager with a superb user interface."
ZDNet: "providing simple, laser-focused cloud applications that do one thing really well -- help small businesses close sales."
Zapier: "Want a really simple CRM? OnePageCRM may be just what the doctor ordered."
THE PASSIONATE PEOPLE BEHIND ONEPAGECRM
“We build software that we love to use ourselves! We design for ease of use irrespective of fluency. We constantly listen to our customers to ensure we match the needs of today’s business, and produce applications that deliver on those promises but also exceed expectations.”