Script Lines is the on set companion for any Script Supervisor. It was designed to help you generate a lined script on location.
• Import a PDF of your script to your iPad.
• Easily add lines to any page, customizing their location and color.
• Add squiggly lines to designate off camera action.
• Add the slug line, and details for the sound, framing, camera rolls, and lens.
• Create logs for takes that include shot duration, timecode, sound identifiers, and notes.
• Export a PDF copy of your script containing all of your lines, and a detailed shot log listing each take.
• Email the files you create from within the app.
Imagine the convenience of providing your editors and crew with these uncluttered copies on a regular basis. You can finally stop lugging huge binders and pens to and from set.