Invoice Simple is an invoice app that allows anyone to quickly and accurately create, email, and/or print professional looking estimates, invoices, and receipts with embedded photos at the office and in the field. We've designed it to be one of the easiest invoice apps to use.
You'll be able to invoicing in minutes, easily be able to create a professional looking invoice or estimate for each project.
Available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Invoice Simple helps businesses of every size, and every industry, raise their level of professionalism and increase accuracy and productivity.
* Add your company information and logo to the invoice template for professional looking documents
* Add customer information on the fly or select from your contacts list
* Add items to your estimates and invoices on the fly, or select from your predefined item list
* Enter your tax rate and sales tax will be calculated for taxable items
* Notes allow you to define special conditions or information
* A simple PDF invoice generator, preview and email PDF invoices in seconds
* Add unlimited photos can be added to each invoice or estimate before and after
* Generates receipts, makes a great receipt template
* Keep track of payments you receive as well as open balances against invoices
* Invoice customers to get paid quickly
* Send customers estimates to win jobs
Free version is limited to 3 projects. Upgrade to the Pro version to enable unlimited estimates and invoices! A cheaper invoice app than Invoice to Go (aka Invoice 2 Go)!
Upgrading to Pro requires a subscription, either $2.99 monthly or $29.99 annually. Subscriptions automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Previously called Quick Service Estimates and Invoices.