# Hybrid dictionary - translator - wordbook app with advanced features like cross-reference, approximate search, flashcard, pictures... for Malay/English speakers/learners.
+ It’s powerful, offline, easy-to-use
+ It translates your text to / from English
+ It can find closest sentences/phrases/words… (with translation) to your query.
# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Seamless Google Translate integration
- Images helps remember words easier
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- Ability to install Stardict files from iTunes File Sharing (compress them as dicts.zip)
- And a lot more…