Teach important 5th Grade subjects with 12 fun and interactive games! Advanced subjects such as fractions, pre-algebra, exponents, root words, and reading comprehension are made easy and entertaining.
All 12 games are designed using real Fifth Grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These lessons are perfect for kids about to enter 5th grade, or for current 5th graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
This is the school edition of the popular Fifth Grade Learning Games. The games and content are the same as the original version, but this version allows purchase by schools and educational organizations.
* Fractions - Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
* Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
* Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
* Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
* Pre-Algebra - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
* Multiples - Identify multiples of a number
* Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
* Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
* Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
* Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
* Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
* Pronouns - Identify different types of pronouns