While walking play only those tracks of your music which have the right tempo!
Use WalkingBeats in the background with your favorite tracking or workout app on screen.
Walk at a steady tempo listening to playlists of songs with the same tempo.
Automatically created playlists in tempo categories for your favorite music stored in your iPod music library.
• Songs of constant tempo are collected into playlists between 50 and 200 BPM (beats per minute).
• Songs with varying tempo are collected in a variable playlist (best suited for driving).
• You can easily move songs to other playlists or exclude them completely from being used by WalkingBeats.
• Easily modifiable and extendable workout programs allow you to combine different tempo playlists for all workout needs.
• By selecting certain songs/artists/albums/genres for your personal selection you can fine-tune your music according to daily preferences.
• While playing you can choose to increase or decrease the tempo by switching to another tempo playlist at any time.
• Fully automatic audio categorization (BPM detection) takes place in the background while you are listening to songs already collected in playlists.
• Changes to your iPod library (by buying new songs, synchronizing other songs from iTunes to your iPhone) get automatically analyzed and integrated into WalkingBeats’ tempo playlists.
• Plays in background. Volume/play/pause/next/previous can be controlled from control center.
• No internet connection needed, only songs in iPod library on device will be used.
• WalkingBeats does not collect any user-related data or send any data anywhere.
• Please note that this app does not support songs which are DRM protected.
Limitations of the Lite version:
• A maximum of three songs per playlist will be categorized.