Scientists say intermittent fasting is the secret to losing weight and lowering your risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. Intermittent fasting gone viral since the publication of the 5:2 diet by B.B.C. journalist and doctor Michael Mosley.
The Fasting Timer app allows you to schedule and manage your fasts. Features include:
- Manually start and stop a fast.
- Schedule your weekly fasts.
- Track and view your fasts anytime via the calendar.
- Alerts will remind when your scheduled fast is due to begin and end so you don't have to worry if you've fasted for long enough or not.
- Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) with the TDEE Calculator. Your TDEE is the amount of calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and digesting food!
The Fasting Timer app can be used for all types of fasts including: Intermittent Fasting, Alternate Day Fasting, The 5:2 Method, 24hr fasts, JUDDD, Johnson.
Legal disclaimer: Please seek medical advice prior to commencement.