The 5th trump game of Narunaru!
"Spider solitaire" featuring Narunaru!
The aim of "Spider solitaire" is to build up a stack of cards starting with Ace and ending with King, all of the same suit.
*How To Play*
- Move cards according to the movement rules.
- Once cards starting with Ace and ending with King of the same suit in turn, the card is removed from table.
- Can get and use cards from talon.
* When touched talon, deal one card to all columns.
But, when there is no cards in columns,can't get cards from talon.
If there are not a card in talon,can't deal a card to lines.
- if remove all cards from table, game is cleared!!
- If can't move card, game is over...
- In the horizontal columns a card may be moved to any other card in the column as long as it's in descending numeric sequence.
* There is no limitation on the suit.
- A sequence of cards can only be moved if they are all of the same suit in numeric descending order.
- If there is no cards in column,can move to those column.
- There is Narunaru here, there is Narunaru also there!
- You can play game total 3 mode, "Easy" of one suit, "Normal" of two suits, "Hard" of four suits.
- Press the Undo button, you can return to the previous state.
However, add 15 sec as penalty.
- Record past result (time) in each mode.
- World rankings available.
Can register your best time in world ranking!
- ON/OFF setting of the sound function.
- Can change speed of animation.
You have ever play Spider solitaire , and also you play Spider solitaire for the first time,let's challenge "SpiderSolitaireNarunaru"!
Narunaru is looking forward to your challenge!