A leading pain journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Pain Medicine” brings you a stimulating, high-quality mixture of articles, reviews, thematic topics and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience and keep up to date with the most important developments in pain science and practice:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share abstracts, figures, or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Pain Medicine on your device (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pain Medicine can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $349.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pain Medicine subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $349.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.