Brixton is the very small area in Southeast os london,totally brixton area is 3.8 miles but it is very busiest area and more short routes available.Brixton minicab drivers know all brixton routes,so they can easily find out the address.Brixton has some important road there are Stockwell road,Atlantic Road,Brixton Road and Coldharbour Lane.
1) Brixton Central - the area of land between the viaducts and Atlantic Road and Brixton Station Road.
2) The high street - a stretch of Brixton Road, from Brixton Academy in the north, to the Town Hall at the southern apex.
3) Town Hall area - the Town Hall and it’s environs between Acre Lane and Brixton Hill.
4) Somerleyton Road - the length of Somerleyton Road, with satellite projects reaching into the surrounding residential areas.
5) Coldharbour Lane - a stretch of Coldharbour Lane from the Barrier Block to Loughborough Junction.
6) Acre Lane - a stretch of Acre Lane from the Tesco site, westwards to Bedford Road / Kings Avenue.
Briton minicab provides minicab for all this service area and Brixton Minicab reach faster compare to all london transport.