Your simple and effective Common Core Assessment is now available on the iPad.
This app requires an active Track My Progress school subscription and is to be used in schools by professional educators. Students will need their Track My Progress account number, username and password to take an assessment.
Track My Progress provides Common Core benchmark assessments in reading and math. These K-8 assessments take about 25-minutes to administer and make data-informed instruction easier.
Track My Progress:
• Measures the depth and rigor of the Common Core while challenging your students' critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Uses computer adaptive technology to test students at their level, in less time than with paper and pencil.
• Provides tests for reading and math four times per year, allowing you to easily track your students' progress.
• Engages students with a variety of innovative test question formats that go beyond multiple choice.
• Offers school-wide reports and graphs from your web browser.
Every test question is designed to measure a specific Common Core standard, allowing educators to confidently measure what they are teaching. Use your web browser to sign in and instantly view your students' results. Track My Progress is ideal for universal screening and can be used to track student progress four times a year.
This iPad app is only for student testing and not for viewing data.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT TRACK MY PROGRESS
“The rigor of the test questions is a lot higher than most of the other tests and programs we have used.” -- Teacher, Missouri
“Easier to administer than anything else we’ve used and less intrusive to our academic routine.” -- Head of School, Massachusetts
“Because you can view the student’s responses, you can tell right away each student’s needs.” -- Teacher, Massachusetts
"Color-coding made grouping children for differentiation so simple!” -- Teacher, Mississippi
“Track My Progress was user friendly. It gave immediate feedback to our teachers for use with remediation.” -- Assistant Principal, Georgia
ABOUT TRUE PROGRESS
Our goal at True Progress is to help educators identify and understand the learning needs of each individual student. We are committed to the development of powerful and easy to use educational tools that provide immediate benefit to students, teachers, and administrators.