Locate petrol stations anywhere in Australia.
>>> Save time and petrol by going directly to a nearby service station of your favourite brand!
Petrol Now is the first mobile app in Australia that locates all 7 petrol brands for your convenience. Brands included are: 7-Eleven, BP, Woolworth Caltex, Coles Express Shell, Mobil and United.
>>> Please note this app is available on all App Stores worldwide to allow overseas travellers to Australia to download and use it on their devices. Please don't give 1 star if it doesn't work when you are outside of Australia.
>>> Key Features:
1. Display service stations near you on a map
2. As you tap and drag the map more stations are displayed around the location in the centre of the map
3. Increase or decrease radius to show more or less servos
4. Markers are branded on the map to make it quicker and easier to spot your preferred brands
5. Taping on the current location dot on the map view reveals the street address of your location.
6. Tap on a marker to view estimated time to destination
7. Switch between map view and list view
8. List view shows distance to from current location to each station
9. Brand logos in list view for quick scan
10. Complete station address and phone number
11. Tap the station phone number to place a call
12. View fuel products carried by a servo
13. View services available at a station, for example ATM, food, car wash, toilet, workshop, trailer hire and more
14. Check out special offers from petrol brands when available
15. Launch the Apple Maps app directly from the station detail screen to take advantage of GPS and turn by turn guidance
16. Bookmark stations for easy reference later when preparing for a trip
17. Tap on the search icon and enter postcode or suburb . The app will draw a route from your current location to that suburb. Touch the screen and drag a the map along the route and you will see stations available along the way. Select and bookmark them for easy reference later.
18. Record your expenses on fuel to see how much your car consumes
19. Check out news on Twitter about petrol, tips to save on car expenses
20. Integration of Feedback & Support screen to enable you to send us suggestions and support requests
21. Ability to report issue at the station level
22. Pro Features include:
23. Display only petrol brands of your choosing. It's now also possible to select more than one brand to display
24. Search stations based on types of services, for instance display stations near by that have truck stops.
25. Increase search radius from 5 km to 20 km to see more stations at the same time.