Hakan Strand is an award winning Fine Art Photographer based in Stockholm, Sweden. He brings his Scandinavian influences into his photography to create a style which is characterized by sophisticated simplicity of form, beauty and lines. By making use of low light environments, bad weather and gray cloudy skies, the artist is able to create his elegant and atmospheric black and white photographs.
PURCHASES & SUBSCRIPTIONS
Long Exposures Magazine is published six times per year and is available for purchase either by issue or as a yearly subscription.
-Single Issue Price: $3.99
-Recurring Subscription Price: $2.99 (6 issues per year)
-Yearly Subscription Price: $14.99 for 6 issues
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the then current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and we will clearly identify the cost of the renewal.
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal options by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.