Transfer photos from your camera to your iPhone or iPad without having to use a laptop or a computer.
Want to share the photos you’re taking before you get back to your studio or home? photoXchange is the answer.
It’s a valuable tool for any photographer in the field who needs to make deadlines, get immediate client approvals during a photo shoot, send images to a photo editor or stock agency.
Functions and features include:
• Transfer photos from camera to your iPad/iPhone through various methods, including Wi-Fi transfer, Eye-fi Card, CCK (Camera Connection Kit – iPad only)
• One of the most advanced ways of transferring images on the market. The photoXchange app will
automatically search for Bonjour-enabled devices to send images from your camera. These include
CCK, Eye-Fi card or other Wi-FI devices, as long they all are on the same Wi-Fi network. This boosts transfer speed. Expect upload times to vary depending on your specific Wi-Fi connection or your carriers limitations. We strongly suggest that users upload and transmit high quality jpegs rather than large Raw files which could take much more time to TRANSFER, as well as reduce available server space.
• Secure connection through our dynamic FTP creation system
• Personal Library and webpage
• Social media and email share from the app. Easily share your photos with your clients and friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social sites, and your Dropbox account.