This leading politics review journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Political Studies Review” brings you unrivalled coverage of new books and literature on political science and international relations. It provides a forum for a range of approaches to reviews and debate in the discipline. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in political science and international relations even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Political Studies Review on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Political Studies Review provides unrivalled review coverage of new books and literature on political science and international relations. It provides a peer-reviewed forum for wide-ranging debates and reviews on significant state-of-the-art issues within the discipline, reflecting the broad range of work being done across political science, both within the UK and internationally. This is one of the journals of the Political Studies Association.
The Political Studies Association exists to develop and promote the study of politics.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Political Studies Review can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $39.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Political Studies Review subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $39.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.