Turn your iPhone or iPad into dosimeter with the Gamma Sapiens intellectual gamma radiation detector and GS Ecotest app!
Note: to use this app, you’ll need Gamma Sapiens intellectual gamma radiation detector.
More about Gamma Sapiens at www.gamma-sapiens.com/en/
GS Ecotest continuously transfers measurement results from Gamma Sapiens intellectual gamma radiation detector to the iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth channel in real time. With the help of GS Ecotest application this information is processed, displayed in a user-friendly way and stored in a special database.
GS Ecotest application provides:
- information about the radiation level and accumulated dose which is transferred from Gamma Sapiens detector to the iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth in real time
- display of measurement results in one of 4 different graphic representations
- representation of collected data on a map with GPS coordinates
- setting up one or more dose and dose rate threshold levels. When the threshold level is exceeded, light, audio, and vibration alarms will be actuated
- data storage in a relational database
- view of stored data in a database within a certain period of time
- possibility to share measurement results via Facebook and Twitter
- operation of the detector from the iPhone or iPad
- making and receiving calls, sending and receiving messages, starting and using other applications, etc., without interrupting the process of measurement and loss of data