The Official Berlin Audio Guide
Embark upon a unique and exciting journey of the capital of Berlin and enjoy the historical town centre in a unique and individual way.
Enjoy a stroll down the world-famous history through Berlin and join Luise, the Queen of Prussia and Karl Friedrich Schinkel for an entertaining overview of the town’s history and sights. Together they will guide you to over 35 points of interest in the city centre and Fridericianium and tell you interesting stories about notable buildings. All you need is your iPhone!
You may want to walk the tour, or listen to it sitting on a bench in the sunshine – the decision is yours! You can listen to it when you want and in whatever order you choose – the itour Guide has been specially designed to meet your individual needs.
This audio guide was produced in cooperation with Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, Preußischer Kulturbesitz and itour city guide GmbH. Further information at: www.itour.de and www.smb.de.
• Route comprising all 35 stations
• High quality audio tour with professional recording artists
• Map with zoom and selectable points of interest
• GPS navigation
• Scrollable menu list with direct selection for all points of interest
• Multiple slide show images for each point of interest.