Prepare for the your Theory Test with the Smart Learner Theory App when you like and were you like on your iPhone device
The theory app for car drivers enables you to prepare for the theory test by allowing you to practice the revision questions and even allows you take a test which is design to simulate the test conditions.
Features of the Theory App include:
· Easy to use interface with your progress displayed and test time left. If you stop the test you can continue where you left off or start a new test.
· Full revision question bank of over 1000, including all categories from the official test.
· Practice questions will enable you to select in increments of 10 the amount of questions you’d like to practice on. So if you are limited for time you can always do a few questions at a time before doing the test mode.
· Revise the entire bank of questions presented to you by category, eliminating the element of surprise questions.
· Full explanation of the answer is shown to you if you get the answer wrong.
· Scoring at the end of each test will provide you with a percentage score, highlighting whether you passed or failed the test.
· Test mode designed to mimic the actual test conditions – 50 questions in 50 minutes. The test is timed so you know how long it has taken for you to complete, and scored so you know what your pass rate is.
· Your best and worst category is displayed at the end of the test so you know where to focus your learning on.
· Large images making it easier to see on the Apple screen.
· Settings that enable you to change whether you select 'next' or move to next question automatically. You can also change settings to ensure you are alerted to the correct answer.
· Ability to view all of the questions you took, see which you got right and which you got wrong, and see an explanation for the correct answer.
Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction. Content is valid for theory tests after September 2008