"3D Molecules View&Edit Lite": is a free 3D molecule builder and viewer. for students, educators, and researchers.
"3D Molecules View&Edit Lite" allows users to open and view molecules in SDF format files, for example, from NCBI's PubChem (http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov), a public database of compounds or from RCSB Protein Data Bank (http://www.rcsb.org/pdb).
• Building molecule model
• Support of single, double and triple bonds.
• Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
• T-shaped and «seesaw» molecular geometries.
• Bond-angle optimization
• Loading molecule in SDF file format
• Loading molecule in PDB file format.
• Availability of information about chemical element symbols in the molecule
• Opening the molecule file directly from email attachments.
• “Test yourself” mode to build some inorganic chemical compounds.
The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
The free version is a limited version of "3D Molecules Edit & Test"