Do you miss an option for framing your pictures directly on the iPhone? Furthermore, do you miss an option for limiting the resoultion of your pictures due to the image data size?
There is a solution "WinterBoard" can do both and a lot more!
With "WinterBoard" you can take photos or load them from your library. After that you can save the framed picture to your picture library or you share it using email. The image resolution and the saving quality is adjustable.
- Frame your pictures
- Select pictures from your library or take new with your iPhone camera
- Many different frames. The collection will be increased by updates
- Preview of your framed picture
- Save framed picture to your photo library
- Send framed picture via email (as a JPG)
- Adjustable resolution