Did you ever encounter these situations when you get lost:
•Want to use Apple Maps but no 3G network
•No one can understand what you are talk about when you in a foreign country
•Want to buy a map, but nowhere to buy, especially in the jungle
•Even you have a map, but still totally disoriented.
•The local people don't know the names on the map with English annotation...
Now, I have a good app for you. This app named Beacon includes following features:
• Find location via photo: taking photo when you are sightseeing. Then using Beacon import the photo you have taken, you'll find way back immediately
• Save current location quickly: you can add current location via text quickly, no more than 3 seconds
• Positioning in radar view：All the location can displayed in the radar view, providing the real time tracking with integrated compass, so you won't get lost
• Quick share your location: you can share the location with your friends via SMS to help your friends to find the way
• Integrated with professional Maps: the professional maps, e.g. Apple Maps is the first option when 3G network is available. So this app also integrated with these professional maps for you
• Other: you can hide something in a specific location, then share with friends to see who can find this stuff and finish this mission first. Sounds cool?
This app will use the 'Location Serivces' and the 'Photo' of your iPhone in order to using the GPS and access your photos library.
• Location Services: We need Location Services to obtain the latitude and longitude via GPS
• Photo Library: We need using this service when you add a location via photo
All these services Beacon using won't store anywhere outside your mobile.
【The restrictions of unlocked version】
The unlocked version can only store 10 positions, and will display advertisement.
• Saving unlimited positions
• No advertisement any more
• Free upgrade for the new paid features