Timer Remind allows users to run and set up countdown or count-up timers with its quick and simple interface.
In addition to the “Timer End” reminder, intermediate reminders can also be set up so that a warning sound can be triggered either when the timer at a specified time remaining (countdown timers), or at a specified elapsed time (count-up timers). Great for general uses, and works especially well for tasks/projects with multiple stages.
Timer Remind requires iOS 7 or above.
Timer Remind features:
- 2 timers, can each be either count-up or countdown
- supports over 999 hours for countdown timers
- each timer supports up to four intermediate reminders
- the intermediate reminders can be shown or hidden in each timer
- shows where the other timer is at, if running
- can zero out all the values for a particular timer
- disables sleep if the current timer is running
- various configurable background colors for each timer
- ability to toggle between timers by swiping
- shows background notifications for the reminders
The reminders will obey the device’s sound settings. For best results, please un-mute the phone, enable vibration, and configure your notification settings in Notification Center to get the desired type of background alerts. “Alerts” will remain on screen until it receives a response, and “Banners” will only display briefly regardless.
Feel free to direct questions, suggestions, or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.