- "If you enjoyed A Dark Room, this game is absolutely for you." -PocketTactics.com
- "an existential journey" -Gamezebo.com
- "a great example of what can be done with the match three and puzzle genres if developers think outside of the box" -MacNN.com
- "surprisingly compelling and tactile gameplay" -JayIsGames.com
- "a refreshing departure from the typical mobile puzzle game" -Continue-Play.com
You are meant to be confused. The story begins as a sparse linear narrative, but as you become familiar with the world, and as the story progresses, puzzles become more complex and entire chapters eventually become meta-puzzles that must be completed in order to move forward, but even then, this story is as much about the journey as the struggle.
- The world dynamically adjusts the difficulty of puzzle types over time.
- The Failsafe System, which can be disabled via the pause menu, changes the puzzle type if the player appears to be unable to progress.
- 10 hours of crafted story and 12 procedural endless modes.
A hybrid of classic 'Zork-like' text adventures and color based puzzle match games like string-match and minesweeper. You navigate a world of memories, making decisions and solving puzzles as a confusing, complex, cryptic, and at times dark story unfolds in the text based world around you.
A unique iPhone, iPad (supports both portrait and landscape), or iPod interactive fiction app. The first half of the story is free, the second half of the story requires a single In-App-Purchase to permanently unlock. This is the only IAP in the game.