The Zomato for Business app puts the power in the hands of the business owner. With an easy-to-use interface and powerful features, it helps you get the most out of your Zomato listing. You can reply to reviews from customers, track revenue and analytics, manage your outlet information, and more.
• Reply to reviews: Get real-time notifications of new photos and reviews by your customers, and easily respond to reviews.
• Listen to conversations with customers: Listen to received calls and return missed calls from the business day.
• Manage restaurant information: Update information for your listing in real time by editing photos, menus, hours, and more.
• Add promos, deals, special menus, and events: Upload content to your listing that increases customer engagement.
• View analytics: Feel the pulse of your business. See how your page is performing on Zomato, and how many users are looking at your restaurant. // O2 MARKETS ONLY If you are signed up to receive Online Orders via Zomato, you can also see the revenue generated.
• Control Whitelabel Apps: If your business has a Zomato Whitelabel app, you can edit the information displayed on it using Zomato for Business as a control center.
For more information, visit www.zomato.com/business/apps