Are you ready for an exciting adventure with Mathlingz – friendly creatures living in a land of mathematics? Forget about boredom and discover how fascinating math can be!
Don’t let the well-designed graphics mislead you – the content is exceptional as well and will exercise your child’s brain (and will ensure fun at the same time!). Children will train mental addition and subtraction during a cosmic basketball game. They will master the times table while picking coconuts on a magical island. And what will they do underwater, in a company of a mermaid?
Get Mathlingz and find out!
Mathlingz offers over 100 short and quick math games for children aged 8–11, aimed to facilitate numeracy skills practice. The app is easy to navigate and it is child-friendly. All activities have been designed to educate and entertain at the same time. The content was compiled by the editors of award-winning mathematics textbook series, with over 20 years of experience in educational publishing.
Mathlingz is efficient, because children:
• learn and have fun
• develop a wide range of math skills such as multiplication, geometry, Roman numerals, decimal numbers and many more
• train memory and logical thinking
• solve activities that put emphasis on the practical use of math in everyday situations
• play mini games that have a strong focus on reasoning and problem-solving
• stay constantly engaged, because the examples are different at each attempt
Mathlingz is entertaining, because it:
• contains high-quality and very child-friendly design with lots of intriguing and funny characters
• has various stories for the different activities
• shows funny surprising animations after correct answers
Child friendly app:
•No in-app purchases
•No third-party advertising
•No social media