This application calculates the foreign currency interest in Japan.
2.How to use
- After entering the amount, rate, deposit term, deposit rate, and maturity rate, the following items will be displayed.
* Foreign Amount: this is the foreign currency which is converted the amount by the deposit rate.
* Pretax Interest: this is the interest to the Foreign Amount.
* Pretax Sum: this is the foreign currency which is the total of Foreign Amount and Pretax Interest.
* Post-tax Interest: this is the interest deducting tax from the Pretax Interest.
* Post-tax Sum: this is the foreign currency which is the total of Foreign Amount and Post-tax Interest.
* Post-tax Sum (JPY): this is the Japanese currency which is converted the Post-tax Sum by the maturity rate.
* Post-tax Profit (JPY): this is the Japanese currency which is deducted the Post-tax Sum from the amount.
- The tax is calculated at tax rate 20.315% when applying the special reconstruction income tax, and not applying at 20.000%.
- The Maturity rate can be changed by pressing the Simulation button.
- The Post-tax Sum (JPY) and Profit (JPY) will be changed according to the maturity rate.
- The software keyboard can be closed by swiping the screen to left or right.
- Pressing the Currency button, the currency can be selected from the following eight types.
* US dollar (USD)
* Eurocurrency (EUR)
* Sterling pound (GBP)
* Australian dollar (AUD)
* New Zealand dollar (NZD)
* Canadian dollar (CAD)
* Swiss franc (CHF)
* Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
- The values you can enter are as follows.
* Amount: from 1 JPY to 999,999,999 JPY.
* Rate: from 0.00001% to 20.00000% (the decimal is effective to the 5rd place).
* Deposit term: from 1month to 10 years 0 months, or from 1 day to 3,650 days.
* Deposit rate: from 1.00 JPY to 999.99 JPY.
* Maturity rate: from 1.00 JPY to 999.99 JPY.
3.Precautions for use
- The foreign currency deposit is the financial instruments that can cause the loss of principal, but the damages arising from this app are not responsible at all.
- The interest calculated by this application is estimated roughly, so it may be different from the actual. That's why, please use as the aim of asset management.
- The interest is calculated at 360 days per year when entering the deposit term with years, and 365 days per year when entering with days or date.
- Please contact the financial institution for more information about the special reconstruction income tax.