IIS2IIS - What you see is what they get and what they see is what you
IIS2IIS is a fun, breaking news and social media tool that lets you
share what you see with friends as well as conventional media sources
such as radio, television, Internet magazines, blogs and newspapers,
on-demand and get paid for it by responding to assignments. Video and
photo footage of events of interest, taken with the app are
geo-localized, date and time stamped for authenticity and shared with
your favorite radio and TV stations and other media outlets, or members
subscribed to your community, instantly with our IIS2IIS Web Platform.
As an IIS2IIS member, you can also create an assignment (ping) that
appears as a placemark on the Events map and use the IIS2IIS system to
find a willing photographer to get the required footage or initiate an
event by being the first person on the scene to upload pictures and-or
videos to your chosen media source or you can respond to a
source-initiated request for information about a specific event that is
of interest to the media or a community. Initiating an event as well as
responding to specific geo-localized assignments will be remunerated as
determined by each media source involved.
This is a great tool for corporate organizations, communities and
individuals seeking to leverage the power and scope of digital media
sources to access the newest news and content for their organization
while actively engaging with their listeners and their user community.
These organizations and communities include but are not limited to media
sources and their parent companies, special interest groups, family
groups, sports team groups, music groups, church groups, friend groups
and others. Individual IIS2IIS members can address their own personal
needs such as getting pictures of that recital or that little league
game that they are unable to attend. Thus, the app can help locate a
lost pet or even share a great deal that you have stumbled upon.
- Works on iPhone and iPad
- Videos and Photos geo-localized, date and time stamped for authenticity
- Intuitive organization of your own photos and videos as well as those received online from other members
- Create your own private and public communities, accept join requests from users to your private community, or have them join automatically if your community is public
- Send photos and videos to communities and reach an even larger number of users with a single message
- Instantly access a number of community members as determined by interests and geo-location by creating a Ping for an event
- See all active events generated by Pings around you on the Events map
- Organize a team of reporters, photographers and members in real-time to be able to generate the newest news in the quickest way possible
- Leverage geo-localization capabilities to know the closest IIS2IIS members available and interested in collecting footage for a specific event
- Access the IIS2IIS Web Platform right from within the app, as well as any computer
- And many more features to come!