This handy calculator will estimate how much you should be getting paid in Australia!
This free version features:
• A fixed 9.5% superannuation rate (in the paid version this is changeable)
• An hourly rate income entry option (in the paid version you can enter either your fortnightly, monthly or annual pay)
• Shows you your fortnightly, monthly and annual pay with/without tax/medicare deductions
• Shows you how much tax is being taken away at each tax bracket
• Shows you annual Medicare costs
• Includes the Low Income Tax Offset and the Temporary Budget Repair Levy in calculations.
Designed to be easy - alansally.com