Cornell Notes is the fastest and most effective way to achieving straight A’s in school.
The Cornell Notes app for iPad is patterned after the world renown “Cornell Note-taking System” and closely resembles the authentic look & feel of this traditional paper & pencil method of taking notes. Combining this highly recommended note-taking system with the power, versatility, and portability of the Apple iPad provides a never before available powerful approach to maximizing your learning potential and your grades.
Based on the original Cornell Notes inspired by the "Cornell Note-taking System" originally developed at Cornell University, this new version of the world's most effective study tool has been enhanced to provide even more benefit, usability, and effectiveness, with less effort and greater ease-of-use. The “Cornell Note-taking System” has been recommended by colleges and universities all over the world.
Cornell Notes provides a large note taking window on the right for entering notes from lectures or study groups, depositions, court proceedings, interviews, and client meetings. A narrower window on the left provides for entering note summarizations, key points, recall cues, follow-up questions, etc. This new version of Cornell Notes allows you to place your recall notes directly beside the main notes they refer to. You can easily slide your recall notes up and down to place them along the main notes you want them to reference. You can also easily edit both Recall Notes and Main Notes at any time. Although the “Cornell Note-taking System” was originally designed as a study aid for students, Cornell Notes can be extremely useful for lawyers, doctors, engineers, and other professionals by virtualizing and automating the process of efficient note taking and summarization on the convenient, lightweight, and highly portable iPad.
• Incorporates the Main Notes, Recall Notes, and Summary sections of the “Cornell Note-taking System”.
• Enter your notes directly, or paste them from other text sources.
• Print your note files in their standard Recall/Main side-by-side format using AirPrint.
• eMail a PDF or your actual editable Cornell Notes file.
• Set font and sizes for Recall and Main notes from 12 to 24 points.
• Use iTunes File Sharing to copy notes to your computer for back-up or to share with others.
• Automatically adjusts to portrait or landscape views.
• Compatible with most external Bluetooth keyboards.
Cornell Notes has been specifically designed to be simple, straight-forward, and easy-to-use for students of all ages, and professionals as well. We have forgone using an over-abundance of options and settings in favor of keeping the app straight forward and simple to use. So, if you are looking for a really effective and efficient Cornell-style note-taking system for your iPad, Cornell Notes is exactly what you are looking for.