How many national parks have you visited? With Parks Seeker, you can track your progress as you visit the national parks of the United States. View detailed information about each park, check in with your GPS location when you arrive, and share your progress and photos with your friends. Parks Seeker records each park you've been to, and lets you create a wish list of the ones you'd like to visit next! Now, you can expand to many other types of parks, too, including National Battlefields, National Lakeshores and Seashores, National Recreation Areas, and more to come!
With Parks Seeker, you can:
• Easily track your progress of parks visited and those still waiting to be explored
• View detailed information about all 59 national parks
• View an interactive map displaying parks and your check-ins
• Check in to parks based on your current location, or create check-ins for past visits
• Add a photo to each check-in and view a gallery of all of your photos
• Sync check-ins between multiple devices with Dropbox.
• Share your visits through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and text
• Create a wish list of the parks you’d like to visit next
• Locate the park closest to you based on your current GPS location
Parks Seeker includes all 59 of the United States' active National Parks:
Acadia · American Samoa · Arches · Badlands · Big Bend · Biscayne · Black Canyon of The Gunnison · Bryce Canyon · Canyonlands · Capitol Reef · Carlsbad Caverns · Channel Islands · Congaree · Crater Lake · Cuyahoga Valley · Death Valley · Denali · Dry Tortugas · Everglades · Gates of the Arctic · Glacier · Glacier Bay · Grand Canyon · Grand Teton · Great Basin · Great Sand Dunes · Great Smoky Mountains · Guadalupe Mountains · Haleakalā · Hawai'i Volcanoes · Hot Springs · Isle Royale · Joshua Tree · Katmai · Kenai Fjords · Kings Canyon · Kobuk Valley · Lake Clark · Lassen Volcanic · Mammoth Cave · Mesa Verde · Mount Rainier · North Cascades · Olympic · Petrified Forest · Pinnacles · Redwood · Rocky Mountain · Saguaro · Sequoia · Shenandoah · Theodore Roosevelt · Virgin Islands · Voyageurs · Wind Cave · Wrangell–St. Elias · Yellowstone · Yosemite · Zion
If you like Parks Seeker, you may also enjoy Summit Seeker—the app that tracks your progress conquering the highest point in all 50 states!
Parks Seeker can use your GPS location to find the closest park to you, but the app does not require data or cellular service to use most features!