Do you have what it takes to become an upwardly mobile real estate agent? Play the role of Agent Angie Dee, who just got her first job at Homer Echers Real Estate and is getting a 'fixer upper' ready for the big sale. As Angie, explore the property, tidy it up, and put yourself on the path to riches!
The house has an itsy bitsy problem, though. It just might be alive – and trying to kill you . . . and ruin your career! See if you can unlock the mystery of why the “House on Usher” was abandoned by finding hidden objects and solving puzzles so that you can finally plant the “SOLD” sign firmly on the ground!
* A hidden object mystery with an irreverent sensibility
* Quirky characters and silly gags
* Cleaning!! Find bugs and cobwebs to increase the house’s resale value
* Easy modes for the puzzle-challenged
* Test your knowledge of 1970s pop-culture!
* Zoom and hints to help you investigate every nook and cranny